17 November 2010

Quoting the Cute: Page Six

Six-year-old: "Why do I have to do all the work?" (I know from experience that it's hard to be the oldest, but I don't have her do nearly as much work as I probably should!)

Two-year-old: "I swallowed my pooptaste." (translation: toothpaste)

One-year-old: "No, no, no, no," said while shaking his head. These were his first words. He also attempts to say, "Don't touch," "yuck," and "kitty," but he can't quite say them yet. I can just tell that he's trying to!

Six-year-old: It's actually been a year ago that she used to say this, but I wanted to bring it up because it was so funny. When she would say the phrase "diaper rash cream," she'd use an "s" sound in the place of "sh." It always made me smile. If you don't know why, say it fast three times.

Two-year-old: I love it when she says any word with the letter "l" in it. She pronounces them perfectly, but with an emphasis that is so adorable, it gets me every time. Add the batting of her eyelashes, and she's got me wrapped around her finger.

One-year-old: "Wow!" (I wish you could see how cute his lips look with each "w.")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you share these moments because for so many Mom's, these moments come and go without remembering or sharing...you're a fantabulous Mom and those kids are beyond blessed to have you in their lives.

Anonymous said...

You make me want to eat Moose Munch....strictly out of rebellion.

With that said...I am very proud of you.