26 May 2011

Randomness

Yesterday I fell in love with this room on this blog. I am completely jealous of Melissa's ability to find such great deals and then put them together so beautifully.

Last Night I was awakened at 1 a.m.-ish by child #2 for a drink of water, 3 a.m.-ish: by same child to go potty (she didn't need to at 1), 5 a.m.-ish by child #1 because of a nightmare, and 6 a.m.-ish by child #3 because he thought it was time to get up. It's a good thing I fell asleep around 1o p.m. during the movie with my husband instead of the common midnight bedtime!

Today I had my 20 week ultrasound and it's a...

cute and healthy baby!

See?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Are you purposely not finding out or are you just not telling??? We only checked on Grant but the rest we did not peek. It makes me look forward to rather than dread the delivery. :} Plus, it drives people crazy when you don't know. (hee, hee)

Amelia said...

I purposely did not find out. I've never found out. I agree that it makes the delivery much more exciting (especially since I don't use any pain meds). That moment when they say if it's a boy or a girl...pure MAGIC! I think it's funny when people are almost upset with me for not finding out.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Amelia.... Be to hard for me to wait but completely understand how exciting it all is
hugs
Michelle :-)

Anonymous said...

You don't use ANY pain meds!? HOLY SMOKES! You are one serious child birther!

I admire your ability to not know; I would just have to. I was NOT given the gift of patience! Clearly, you were...and I love that!

Brenda A said...

I could not do it, I don't know how anyone does! I think it's torture enough to wait the 20 weeks!!! LOL!