18 May 2011

If Anyone Is Still There, I'm Still Here

Okay. Pregnancy has turned my brain to mush. Sticky mush. I can't remember anything except annoying melodies that go through my head over and over and over all day long.

Some days I cry for half the day for no particular reason. Some days I'm so happy I feel I could dance.

And so blogging is a little scary.

And staring at this screen trying to think of a clever way to end this post is giving me heartburn.

Wait, no. The pregnancy is giving me that too. But today was the first time I felt Baby move. So it's all good.

Tum, ta tum tum TUMS!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I've been wondering about you. Glad to hear you are back, even if just for a moment. Congrats on feeling the movement--special day.

Four babies 4 us said...

I'm still here, and still enjoying your posts!
Isn't pregnancy brain (and tummy) the worst?

Michelle

Catherine Dabels said...

One word for you sister.

GAVISCON.

You'll never eat another Tums again. Saved my life in my 4th pregnancy.

Wendy said...

Feeling the baby move is the best feeling in the world!!!! I love that part of being pregnant. I look forward to feeling that again.

Anonymous said...

YAY, baby moved!!!! Don't worry about the mush brain. Although I haven't experienced it because of pregnancy...I have experienced it just being me. So, no explanation needed! :)