28 January 2013

Invasion

It has happened again.  Another battle lost, in spite of all of the reinforcements I sent down the hatch (Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Ibuprofen).  There was nothing I could do.  They came out of no where: invisible invaders.

My soldiers are cold and shivering and no amount of blankets and hot water bottles can warm them.  They are hurt and suffering, just waiting for the light of day (when the walk-in clinic opens).

Strep throat.  I'll bet you a hundred bucks.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Yup.

Julie said...

I hope your family is all healthy by now and thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog a while back. Yes, I do take all the pictures. I really enjoy photography and I'm so glad you enjoy the results even though I have much to learn. :)

McEngland like the McCountry said...

Boo! Feel better!