20 October 2010

Phone

"Hello?

How are you?

Did you have a good weekend?

We're good. It's getting--Don't stand on that!

Sorry. It's getting cold. How is work?

That's good. Oh, Buddy. You stink. Let's go change you.

So anyway, what's new with--No, no, no, no, no.

Sorry. What's new with you?

Wow, you must be--DON'T TOUCH.

Okay, when? I can't wait to see--Hey, where are your clothes?

Yeah, I look--Just a minute, I'm on the phone.

I look forward to it!

No, you can't talk to her, she has to get back to work.

Well, I love ya (as two children cry and one child whines in the background).

You too. Bye!"

4 comments:

Four babies 4 us said...

Have you been recording MY conversations? Yours sound eerily similar!

Michelle

Rus & Bren said...

This is so true...Taling on the phone when you have little children is a crazy thing.

Jessica said...

that's hilarious :) Sometimes it's like that in our home with just our two cats! I can't imagine someday when we have kids around :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious! I'm sure whoever you were talking to found it rather amusing too!

Never a dull moment for you, my friend!!! :)