28 October 2010

A Snippet

I do not have a mop. It feels good to say this because although I have always washed my floors with a rag and bucket, I still had this:

But my lil' sister, gorgeous and talented, gave me a haircut at the end of a fun, enjoyable visit at my house.

Thirteen inches have been mailed to Locks of Love, and I have to say that their gain is also mine because now there is a lot less hair pulling happening in my life.


(I realize the after picture is blurry, but it was the best one out of the ten I had my Kindergarten daughter take for me.)

5 comments:

Catherine Dabels said...

My daughter and I donated our hair a couple of years ago. It was a nice gift to give. Good for you.

Your hair was sooooo pretty though. I wonder if you'll miss it.

Amelia said...

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for the compliment! I don't miss the long hair & it's been a few weeks.

This is the fourth time I have donated. The first time, it was 10 inches, then 11, 12, and this time 13. Next time I hope to be able to donate 14 inches!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I had NOOOOO idea your hair was so long! Good grief, girl! That must've been a weight lifted off your back...literally.

Anonymous said...

wow good for you! I have always wanted to do that but never have!!!

CnLAland said...

oh you look wonderful!!! i can't wait to see you....tomorrow hopefully! ;)