28 February 2011

Quoting the Cute: Page Eight

Six-year-old: "My favorite game is 'Caracal Leap.'" Me: "What's a caracal?" Six (incredulously): "You know! An African wildcat that can jump three meters high?" (Someone please tell me, did you know that?)

Two-year-old: "Don't talk to me!"

When I take my baby's picture, he now says, "Cheee!"

My father-in-law was explaining to my six-year-old over the phone how he has to tie his apron in the front and then turn it around and she said, "That's what my mom does with her bra."

Oh my.

My husband had an appendectomy. After the surgery, the nurse was checking his blood pressure when my two-year-old daughter told her, "Be careful with my daddy. He has owies."

Sixteen month old: "Ala" (this means "don't" in Finnish), "More," and my personal favorite: "Ma ma ma ma."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL! I'm sorry I can't spare you the embaressment of saying that the bra comment was my favorite! It made me laugh SO hard.

Your children have QUITE the personality...all of which, I'm sure, make the journey that much more fun!

And, no I didn't know what the heck a caracal was...I have been trumped by a 6 year old. Scary.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny about the bra thing!!! She cracks me up!!

Wendy

Cindy in PA said...

Oh yes! I forgot the days of nothing being private! Thanks for reminding me. :)