25 May 2011

Too Tired to Think of a Title

My son was playing in his room for a few minutes and when I went to check on him, this is what I found in the hallway:

It was time to pick his sister up from school, so I carried him to the truck, but he fell right back to sleep.

When we got home, I put him on the futon (my girls call it the fruiton), where he finished out his nap without moving a muscle.

The reason for his drowsiness? Lately he thinks morning begins at five or six a.m. (and that it should begin then for Mommy too). Come to think of it, I could use a few naps myself.

The End

3 comments:

Catherine Dabels said...

My third kid woke up at 5:30 am for the first three years of his life. He still wakes up before 7:30 now and he's 8. He wrecked me forever. I feel your pain.

Wendy said...

AAAAAWWWW!!!!! He is so CUTE!!!! By the way, did you say NAP!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love everything about sleeping babies. What a precious sight you are blessed to behold. :)