07 November 2011

Improving Home: The Girls' Room

I may have a disorder.

Or a problem with disorder.

I may have a disorder which causes me to live in disorder because I have to do things in my own order (which should probably be called my own disorder because often the order in which I do things does not correspond with my priorities).

I may have a disorder disorder. Is this possible?

If none of that made sense, do not worry. I was just trying to explain why I have not posted for more than a month: because I have not yet finished the girls' room.

There are so many posts in between that should have been written (for example, I could tell you about how I birthed a ten and a quarter pound baby), but I could not post them or even write them until the girls' room was finished.

And it wasn't. It isn't.

Yet.

There's always tomorrow...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I thought living in disorder was "normal" - great, now I am going to have a complex. :) Love your guts!

Julie said...

I'm so impressed you are even attempting to redo your girls' room at this stage in your life. Enjoy that sweet baby and don't worry about anything else. :)