19 March 2011

One Hundred Posts

When I first began this space, I only had a few goals. I wanted to share recipes and my feelings about motherhood without ever using the word "poop," I wanted to write poetry and my favorite stories about my life.

I have written at least a little of all of this, even the P word (I guess it was inevitable), along with a few other things I never planned to write.

I have seen other bloggers (I still don't really think of myself as a blogger) do give-aways to celebrate milestone numbers, so I thought it might be fun to do that here, for my lovely little handful of friends who put up with my ramblings.

So, the give-away gift to you from me, should you be randomly chosen from the comment givers, will be a handwritten custom calligraphy. You get to choose the size, color, and content!

For fun, tell me one of your favorite sayings/quotes in your comment. The winner will be chosen on April Fools' Day. Really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 100 posts! I've loved reading every one of them; you have changed important aspects of my life that I wouldn't have changed in such a divine way without you!

So, congrats on 100 posts...keep 'em coming!

Oh and my favorite quote is: Sometimes God calms the storm and sometimes God lets the storm rage and calms His child.

I know YOU know why this quote means so much to me.